*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 20. desember 2017

Anything goes at The Paper Shelter

Time for a joint challenge over at The Paper Shelter today. Both teams have themed up for this challenge and we have doubled our inspiration for this challenge that is going to last 3 week's as well so we can really enjoy our Christmas.

As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.


Theme for this round is Anything Goes and I have chosen to work with Snow Maiden and made another Christmas card for this challenge. Have a look:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Echo Park
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Die Namics. Marianne Design
Shabby blue and shabby green frantage from Stampendous
cheesecloth
pearls from stash
stormy sky D.I
vintage photo D.I

Snow Maiden is coloured with my promarkers.
Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar